Cesar E. Chavez Middle School
Pájaro Valley Unified School District
440 Arthur Road
Watsonville, California 95076
November 24-25, 2014
- Word of the Month: Students this month, we are going to study the word “Curiosity.” Curiosity means taking an interest in experiences and learning new things for its own sake. Finding things fascinating.” Students, in class, you can show your curiosity by asking questions to deepen your understanding of subjects and by actively listening to others.
Monday, November 24 : Periods 1-6
Tuesday, November 25: Periods 1-6
Wednesday, November 26: Thanksgiving Break Begins - No School
Thursday, November 27: Thanksgiving Break - No School
Friday, November 28: Thanksgiving Break - No School
Teachers and Students:
- Students, please remember to follow the following very important school rules:
- Bring a helmet if you want to ride your skateboard on school property.
- Follow the school dress code; Girls and boys, please dress appropriately for school.
- Please have your parents call the school or write a note for you if you are absent from school.
- Please take five seconds to throw away your trash into a trash can after you have finished eating at break and at lunch.
- Students, are you interested in putting together our Yearbook. The Yearbook meets on Wednesdays after school at 12:32 in Ms. Bousquet’s.